Please read this User Agreement and License carefully before accessing or using this Website.
“Content” refers to text, documents, software, scripts, graphics, illustrations, images, photographs, animation, artwork, information, messages, information, posts, user comments, user posts, audio clips, lessons or files, music, sound, data, files, video clips, lessons or files, hypertext links, interactive features and the like, and includes any work in which copyright or other proprietary or intellectual property rights reside.
- “Member” refers to a person who has established a membership account with TC Media HB/House of Cath. Each Member is also a User.
- “House of Cath”, “We” and “Our” refer to CatherineLind/House of Cath, a part of Team Cath Media HB.
- “House of Cath Content” refers to Content made available or provided by CatherineLind/House of Cath on or through the CatherineLind/House of Cath Website.
- “House of Cath Website” refers to the website accessible via the “houseofcath.com” and "catherinelind.com"domain address and other websites owned, operated or controlled by TC Media HB.
- “User” refers to any person who views or uses the House of Cath Website.
- “You” and “Your" refers to the person who is viewing or using the House of Cath Website, and includes Users, Members, House of Cath affiliates and House of Cath Associates Program applicants.
- “Your Member Content” refers to Content published on, or posted, provided or uploaded to, the House of Cath Website by You.
- The “Program” refers to the House of Cath Associates Program.
- “Your Site” means any site that you will link to the House of Cath Website (and which you will identify in your Program application).
CatherineLind/House of Cath website
This Agreement applies to all Users.
Third party websites and links
House of Cath website access House of Cath hereby grants You permission to use the House of Cath Website as set forth in this Agreement, provided that:
- Your use of the House of Cath Website is solely for Your personal use
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the House of Cath Website without House of Cath’ prior written authorization or as subject to further provisions in this document
- You will not alter or modify any part of the House of Cath Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the House of Cath Website for its intended purpose
- You will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs
- You will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the House of Cath Website
- You will otherwise comply with this Agreement.
In order to access certain areas of the House of Cath Website and to post or download certain Content, You will have to become a Member and establish a membership account with House of Cath (“Membership Account”). You may never use another person’s Membership Account without permission. When creating Your Membership Account, You must provide accurate and complete information. All required registration information that You provide must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis.
If required, You must also choose a user name and password for Your Membership Account. It is Your sole responsibility to keep Your Membership Account number, user name, password and other sensitive information confidential. If You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your Membership Account or any other breach of security, You agree to notify House of Cath immediately.
House of Cath reserves the right to establish different levels of membership, to charge for membership, and to change the terms of membership at any time without notice. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your Membership Account. Although House of Cath will not be liable for Your losses caused by any unauthorized use of Your Membership Account, You may be liable for the losses of House of Cath or others due to such unauthorized use.
You agree not to use or launch any data mining or extraction methods or automated systems, including without limitation, “robots,”“spiders,” and “offline readers,” that access the House of Cath Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the House of Cath servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
House of Cath may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion:
- terminate access to or use of any Content or any area of the House of Cath Website where Content is posted
- disclose any information related to Your use of Content, or the substance of any of Your Member Content, as House of Cath deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about Yourself or Your children when You post or otherwise submit any Content. You understand that when using the House of Cath Website, You will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that House of Cath is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content.
You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to Content that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against House of Cath with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold House of Cath, its officers, directors, employees, agents, associates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to Your use of the House of Cath Website.
House of Cath reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the House of Cath Website at any time. House of Cath may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate Your access to all or part of the House of Cath Website and Content at any time in House of Cath’ sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to You.